Check Availability and Book Instantly Here
Can’t find exactly what you’re looking for? We strongly encourage you to call or email us with your request. The unique nature of The Jolli-Lodge means that we are very often able to offer possibilities in person that are not listed online.
Please Note: In July and August our cottages and condos are only available by the week (Saturday to Saturday). To find availability during these months, you must search from Saturday to Saturday or you will not see any availability. In May, June, September and October, cottages and condos have a two night minimum (you must search for at least two nights together to see availability).
Lodge rooms have a one night minimum throughout the season EXCEPT for Saturdays. There is a two night minimum with a Saturday stay-either Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday. You must enter both nights in your search to see availability.
- 6% MI tax is additional
- All units are strictly non-smoking
- We cannot accommodate pets in the lodge rooms at any time. SORRY, PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN JULY AND AUGUST. Dogs are welcome in cottages and condos in the spring and fall only.
- We provide all linens for your stay, no matter the length.
- Our cancellation policy is based on the length of the stay
- 50% deposit is required when any reservation is made. This can be paid with a credit card or a personal check.
- “Final payment date” is also the last date for a refund on any cancellation
7 days or longer:
Final payment/cancel date is April 15
Full payment is required for any 7 day or longer reservation made after April 15
Final payment/cancel date is 30 days prior to check-in date
Final payment/cancel date is 14 days prior to the check-in date
- There is always a 10% cancel fee for all reservations paid by credit card
- Cancellations made prior to “final payment/cancel date” are eligible for a refund
- Cancellations made after the “final payment/cancel date” will not be refunded–UNLESS we are able to re-book the unit.
* Due to the COVID-19 situation, we have updated our cancellation policy. If we are ordered to be closed during any of the dates of your reservation, we will give you the option of a full refund (less a 10% fee if paid by credit card) or a voucher for the full amount of your payment to be used toward a future stay with us.
Please note that we are optimistically moving forward with our planned updates, and are hoping for a much-needed, fun-filled summer 2020!
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call or send us an email. We’d love to hear from you. Stay safe and be well!
Greg and Lisa