- 6% MI tax is additional for all rates.
- All units are strictly non-smoking and non-vaping. No exceptions. Please be courteous to other guests and aware of your surroundings if you choose to smoke or vape outside. Please clean up all smoking materials.
- We provide all bed and bath linens for your stay.
We cannot accommodate pets in the Lodge Rooms, or in The Master Studio or The Game Room Studio at any time. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ANY UNITS FROM JUNE 25, 2022 THROUGH AUGUST 26, 2022. Pets are welcome in most cottages and condos in the spring and fall only. There is a $60 per pet, per stay fee, with a 2 pet per unit limit. If you have any questions, please contact the lodge before your stay.
Deposits, Cancellations and Refunds
- A 50% deposit is required when any reservation is made. This can be paid with a credit card or a personal check.
- Our cancelation policy is based on the length of the stay.
- “Final payment date” is also the last date for a refund on any cancelation.
- Final payments will be automatically charged to your credit card on the date due, unless other arrangements have been made prior to that date.
7 night stay or longer:
Final payment/cancellation date is April 20, 2022, or upon reservation if reservation is made later than April 19.
3-6 night stay:
Final payment/cancellation date is 30 days prior to check-in date, or upon reservation if check-in date is fewer than 30 days from date of reservation.
1-2 night stay:
Final payment/cancellation date is 14 days prior to the check-in date, or upon reservation if check-in date is fewer than 14 days from date of reservation.
- There is always a 10% cancellation fee for all reservations paid by credit card
- Cancellations made prior to the “final payment/cancelation date” are eligible for a refund
- Cancellations made after the “final payment/cancelation date” will not be refunded–UNLESS we are able to re-book the unit.
- The only deposits that are non-refundable are $150 deposits made in order to hold a unit for the following season. Those deposits are transferrable within the same season, but not refundable.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call or send us an email. We’d love to hear from you. Stay safe and be well!