The Main Lodge
General information about all rooms located in The Main Lodge.
- There are six rooms in the main lodge available for rent by the night
- All of the rooms have easy access to the main lodge living room, dining room, and front porch
- Room 2 has a private bath. The other five rooms each have a sink in the room and share two baths that are located in the common hallway.
- Three rooms are on the Lake Michigan side and have great views of the water. The other three have forest views (although room 6 does have a peek of the lake from the bed).
- Any lodge room with two twin beds can be changed into a king room with advance notice
- There is a refrigerator, toaster, and microwave in the lodge dining room for guest use
- Complimentary coffee is available in the dining room every morning for lodge guests
- The rates for the rooms are based on double occupancy
- A rollaway bed can be added to any room to accommodate a third person for an additional $15 per night.
- Michigan 6% tax is additional