The Main Lodge
General information about all rooms located in The Main Lodge.
Scroll down to see individual room listings.
- There are six rooms in the main lodge available for rent by the night (Saturday requires a 2 night minimum stay).
- All of the rooms have easy access to the main lodge living room, dining room, front porch and beverage bar.
- Room 2 has a private bath. The other five rooms each have a sink and mirror and share two baths that are located in the common hallway.
- Rooms 1, 3 and 5 are on the Lake Michigan side and have great views of the water. The other three have forest views (although room 6 does have a peek of the lake from one bed).
- There is a refrigerator, toaster, microwave, dishes and basic utensils in the lodge dining room for guest use.
- Complimentary fresh brewed coffee is available in the dining room every morning for lodge guests. Tea, hot cocoa and instant coffee are available 24/7.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy.
- Michigan 6% tax is additional.